Friday, June 5, 2009

Cheetah, Cheetah by Aidan and Kaitlyn, First Grade

Cheetah, Cheetah, I like your spots,

Why do your cubs not have as many spot's as you?

Cheetah, Cheetah, why do you have yellow and orange fur?

Chetah, Cheetah, why do you carry your cubs in your mouth?

Chetah cub,Chetah cub, why do you pounce on your mammas belly and tail?

Cheetah, Cheetah, you are so beautiful that if you didn't have any yellow and orange fur you wouldn't as pretty as you are right now!

We will save you Cheetah!

We will save you from people killing you and taking your skin.

I really don't understand why people are killing you.

Cheetah, Cheetah, I love you so much.

If you died I'd be really really sad!

1 comment:

  1. AIDAN & KAITLYN,

    I really loved your poem! I bet this poem is really going to help Cheetahs all around the world!

    Keep writing, you both are doing a great job!

    From,
    A BIG WRITING FAN!

    ReplyDelete