Saturday, March 28, 2009

HICCUP! by Ethan B., 5th Grade

Sometimes an ordinary experience can turn into a real family event...

Hic… hic... hiccup!

A funny memory I have is when I was little and I got the hiccups. My family was trying to help me get rid of them. My brother wanted to scare them out of me he told me to go into my room and read a book. I climmed the stairs oblivious to what was about to happen. I walked up the stairs and walked into my room and picked up a book. About 2 minutes later my brother called “come on down.” I started to walk down the stairs out of no where my brother jumped out and yelled BOO! I was so scared I fell down the stairs. When I got to the bottom my brother said “are they gone?”

3 comments:

  1. I think that your story is so funny and it is a story that I would publish!!! Sarah + little brother Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your hiccup memory was very funny. I would have been scared too!!!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. To scare them out of you?
    I like 'HICCUP' because it has a lot of humor in it!
    Good job!;-D

    -Anastasia(mr.m's 4th grade class)

    ReplyDelete